December 31, 2011

Hello 2012!

It's hard to say goodbye to the old year sometimes. I have a hard time looking forward, but I'm working on it. I don't do resolutions, never stick. I do have a few goals that I would like to accomplish this year. Getting more exercise is always on the list. Taking more time with my family is too. A tidy studio and fresh website are on the list as well this year! It was a challenge to get my finger to actually press the button on the camera to take the picture to capture the state of hell it is actually in! Ah! So conflicted!

Brain: "NO! DON'T SHOW THAT MESS! SOMEONE WILL THINK YOU ARE CRAZY"
Heart: "Go ahead. It will be good for you! It needs to be done."

I'm not quite ready to share that bit of shame....

Sooo.... here are a few things that are much more sane to look at. (I know. I know. You win this time brain.)




What new things are you working on for the new year?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

P.S. Thanks to all the lovely comments this year! It made me feel swell!

3 comments:

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

I am with you on having goals instead of resolutions! My resolutions never stick either, at least not longer than three months.

Love the new collection too-makes me think of a sunny spring day!

Happy New Year to you.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Gaea! ox

/alien Beader said...

I am working on not hating temptation but seeing it as the impetus to reach for something that is beautiful and inspiring for me.

Like a bundle (or two or three) or your beads!

You know I can't resist!