January 16, 2012

Ok.

I guess mid January has swallowed me up! Here is a bit of what is on my plate...




It has been a month of birthdays...

Happy Birthday Joelle!
Happy Birthday Dean!
Happy Birthday Me!

We went out to Agave Maria's for dinner over the weekend. Had my first margarita! Now I'm obesessed! So, at Trader Joe's yesterday, I splurged on some new items to play with. Tequila. Triple Sec. Lime. I think you can see where I'm going here....

Yep! Margaritas! Robert and I shared one and it was perfect for watching the Golden Globes (Yay Ricky!) and making a few new jewelry pieces! 


What is on your plate? Or in your cup?


4 comments:

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

Ooh...the pomegranates turned out great! Very pretty.

adlinah said...

Am coveting that copper pendant/component - it's stunning!

Andrew Thornton said...

Love the new pomegranates! They're fabulous!

Beth Hikes said...

Yummy pomegranates! You're having so much fun. I love it. You've inspired me to seek playful things :)