March 11, 2013

Site Unseen


My poor neglected website has had to play second fiddle while I had been focusing on etsy listings. There were so many items that hadn't been added! I hadn't updated my main website in quite a while so I forced myself spend all day Friday on it. I even updated my available colors by removing a few ornery colors and adding some new ones. The color chart got an update as well. It isn't perfect and there is lots more to be done but it made me feel better to give old Betsy some time and energy. I happened to get a few orders as a result, so that felt like time well spent. There are so many new styles to add and I have even more that will be added hopefully sooner rather than later!



2 comments:

carol higgins said...

You are so good...it's the stuff like this that makes me nuts and keeps me from venturing into website/blog-0-sphere....

Gaea said...

It is a lot to juggle but I say venture away... It is all good fun! XO